So vibrant and quirky, the Pacman earrings in blue, hot pink and yellow are upcycled from an old unwanted vinyl record that was saved from going to landfill and are made using the analogue collage technique. These will make a fantastic present for vinyl lovers, sustainable fashion enthusiasts or anyone on the lookout for that bold unique Irish made accessory.
- Look at the back of the earrings to see the original vinyl in all its groovy glory.
- Surprisingly lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Coated with a bio based resin.
- Hooks are stainless steel, which is nickel free and considered hypoallergenic for most people.
- Earring cards are printed on recycled paper.
- Size: approx. 35mm wide X 48mm long (including the hooks).
Comes in a branded gift box that
- is plastic free (no foam inlay)
- uses FSC certified cardboard / water based glue