The flor earrings in black, pink, orange and a pop of yellow are upcycled from an old unwanted vinyl record that was saved from going to landfill and are made using the analogue collage technique. These will make a fantastic present for vinyl lovers, sustainable fashion enthusiasts or anyone on the lookout for that bold unique Irish made accessory. Oh and you will love how the light dances over the gold details as the earrings dangle, for that subtle touch of glam.
- Look at the back of the earrings to see the original vinyl in all its groovy glory.
- Surprisingly lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Coated with a bio based resin.
- Hooks are stainless steel, which is nickel free and considered hypoallergenic for most people, and they close at the back.
- Earring cards are printed on recycled paper.
- Size: approx. 30mm wide X 50mm long (including the hooks).
Comes in a branded gift box that
- is plastic free (no foam inlay)
- uses FSC certified cardboard / water based glue