The flor necklace in pink, gold and teal is upcycled from an old unwanted vinyl record that was saved from going to landfill and is made using the analogue collage technique. It will make a fantastic present for vinyl lovers, sustainable fashion enthusiasts or anyone on the lookout for that bold unique Irish made accessory. Oh and you will love how the light dances over the gold details, for that subtle touch of glam.
- Surprisingly lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- The front part is coated with a bio based resin and contrasts nicely against the black back vinyl record part.
- Chain is 17.5/18 inch long (approx. 44/46 cm long) and is a durable gold plated stainless steel, which is nickel free and considered hypoallergenic for most people.
- Necklace card is printed on recycled paper.
- Size: pendant is approx. 25mm long X 38mm wide.
Comes in a branded gift box that
- is plastic free (no foam inlay)
- uses FSC certified cardboard / water based glue