With bold pops of gold, the Froufrou earrings in vibrant red and black are upcycled from an old unwanted vinyl record that was saved from going to landfill and are made using the analogue collage technique. These will make a fantastic present for vinyl lovers, sustainable fashion enthusiasts or anyone on the lookout for that bold unique Irish made accessory. Oh and you will love how the light dances over the copper details as the earrings dangle, for that subtle touch of glam.
- The front parts are coated with a bio based resin and dangle freely over the black back vinyl record parts.
- Surprisingly lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Coated with a bio based resin.
- Hoops, which are 21mm in diameter, are a durable gold plated stainless steel, which is nickel free and considered hypoallergenic for most people.
- Earring cards are printed on recycled paper.
- 2 sizes available:
small Froufrou are approx. 26mm wide X 50mm long (including the hooks).
large Froufrou are approx: 42mm X 55mm long (including the hooks)
Comes in a branded gift box that
- is plastic free (no foam inlay)
- uses FSC certified cardboard / water based glue