A Logbook to Rate, Record, and Remember Wines.
- Concise information detailing everything you need to know to rate wines is followed by interactive fill-in pages for tasting and judging wines.
- Prompts guide you to create useful tasting notes that include essential details of vintage, price, producer, region and country, grape variety, when and where tasted, and to evaluate the wine's appearance, nose, taste, finish, and overall impression.
- Inside back cover pocket for labels, wine-related articles, business cards, more.
- 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high (10.8 cm wide by 14.6 cm high).
- Bookbound with a durable cover.
- Elastic band closure keeps your notes secure.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- 192 pages.
A perfect little gift for the wine lover in your life!