- 40 years of MARTIN PARR in Ireland: Ironic photographs matched with stellar writing from NICOLE FLATTERY & SEAMUS O’ROURKE;
- Snug Project: Artists’ Perspectives on the Pub, with FINN RICHARDS, GINA MOXLEY, SALVATORE OF LUCAN and NATALIA BEYLIS;
- ROISIN KIBERD shares her Berlin Lockdown Diary, illustrated by ROBERT MIROLO;
- ANNE ENRIGHT, HILARY FANNIN & POM BOYD in conversation on Dartmouth Square;
- ACID GRANNY: Dublin’s Rambling Rave in a Trolley;
- The Alphabet of Birds, a new essay from SARA BAUME, with stills from four films by JAMIE GOLDRICK;
- GARY COYLE sends a Postcard From Tory capturing contemporary island life and relating the History of the Tory School of Painters;
- Thoughts on the post-pandemic city, by KERRY GUINAN, EMMETT SCANLON & SEAN O’REILLY, with the Irish Architecture Foundation and Dyehouse Films.
It’s got text, photography, illustration, poetry, film, audio and conversation. It analyses, criticizes and entertains. It tells great stories.
Printed in Ireland. Holy Show is 190mm width by 270mm height, 96 pages printed
4-colour with perfect binding on uncoated stock with environmentally friendly
non-hazardous vegetable-based inks.